Someone don't understand in unicode
Saturday, September 23, 2006
More computer users were not to known about unicode.They say ''what is unicode and unicode myanmar.How did I using it?I can't understand.I knew this one,can I understood I'll be more ability to using software''.Other said I want to have my own blog with myanmar language.I was trying to write able with myanmar font,but I can't.Why?I find to nyilynnseck.blog for read about a myanmar blogs and how to create.But I'm sorry because I was not certainly know about this.
That it,need to more broadly explain about to unicode.
posted by ZawZaw @ 12:59 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Myanmar (Burma)

ဘလောက်ရေးတာ ဝါသနာပါတယ်။ လွတ်လပ်စွာ တွေးတယ်၊ လွတ်လပ်စွာရေးတယ်။ ဘဝအကြောင်း ကိုယ့် အတွေ့အကြုံ မျှဝေချင်တယ်။ I do blogging, think free and feel to write. I would like to share my life experience. That's it.

Previous Posts
Visit the Site

Powered by Blogger

MARVEL and SPIDER-MAN: TM & © 2007 Marvel Characters, Inc. Motion Picture © 2007 Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc. All Rights Reserved. © 2007 Sony Pictures Digital Inc. All rights reserved.