Today internet dail-up user life
Tuesday, October 24, 2006
I was always using internet at cyber cafes.Yesterday I've bought to internet access kit.And connection to internet with dail-up system by used access kit.Every phone line in digital at my home,I was very easy connected to internet with my computer.But some ploblem wellcome to me.That is opeanning page time is long ,my favorites sites are did not opean.My vision is ,access kit for my e-mail reading,blog update and I wanna read to world news at my home. I've tought,we'll be use can free wi-fi connection in my nationwide its good.What you think.
posted by ZawZaw @ 9:30 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Myanmar (Burma)

ဘလောက်ရေးတာ ဝါသနာပါတယ်။ လွတ်လပ်စွာ တွေးတယ်၊ လွတ်လပ်စွာရေးတယ်။ ဘဝအကြောင်း ကိုယ့် အတွေ့အကြုံ မျှဝေချင်တယ်။ I do blogging, think free and feel to write. I would like to share my life experience. That's it.

Previous Posts
Visit the Site

Powered by Blogger

MARVEL and SPIDER-MAN: TM & © 2007 Marvel Characters, Inc. Motion Picture © 2007 Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc. All Rights Reserved. © 2007 Sony Pictures Digital Inc. All rights reserved.