I'll show you all !
Thursday, October 26, 2006
Yesterday, I'v shotcut making to myanmar blog.Now I haven't finish.This step is so piece of cake.I'll show you how you'll make it when my completed.By the way first you need download
of zawgyi-one in your computer.Let's you know about it,you'll easy create to myanmar blog and
write with what you want.I wish more development for myanmar blogger life.
Today 7.nov.06 I edit this blog.I'm sorry for my late to my post.I can't show you creating myanmar blog,because of my technic ploblem.But I'll show you as soon as I can alternative.Thank you all.
posted by ZawZaw @ 1:28 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Myanmar (Burma)

ဘလောက်ရေးတာ ဝါသနာပါတယ်။ လွတ်လပ်စွာ တွေးတယ်၊ လွတ်လပ်စွာရေးတယ်။ ဘဝအကြောင်း ကိုယ့် အတွေ့အကြုံ မျှဝေချင်တယ်။ I do blogging, think free and feel to write. I would like to share my life experience. That's it.

Previous Posts
Visit the Site

Powered by Blogger

MARVEL and SPIDER-MAN: TM & © 2007 Marvel Characters, Inc. Motion Picture © 2007 Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc. All Rights Reserved. © 2007 Sony Pictures Digital Inc. All rights reserved.